Monday, April 24, 2006
- Name: Aeolus
- Location: Splendor Sine Occasu
Why "Aeolus"? When, as a young child, I crossed the equator on a KLM airliner bound from Cairo to Jakarta, I was given a scroll naming me an Acolyte of Aeolus, the god of the winds. So perhaps my blogger name should be "Acolyte of Aeolus", but that seems just a bit long-winded.
- You there, yes, you
- Take note
- Nuclear threat from Washington
- Animal-rights terrorism
- Moonbat musings
- With God on his side
- What did you do in the war? (2)
- What did you do in the war?
- U.S. troops don't support the troops
- The curse of Bertuzzi